Search Engine Optimization
Ensure Your Customers Find You Online
Why Do I Need SEO
If you are looking for ways to build a strong online presence – there is really only one tool that helps achieve long term results – SEO. Search Engine Optimization or otherwise known as SEO is about optimizing your website to be compatible with the search engines ever changing algorithms.
By optimizing your website, the search engines will rank your website higher than competitors similar sites. So when potential customers are searching for products and or services you provide, the search engines will drive that traffic to your website instead of your competition.
Is your website bringing you new customers?
Customized SEO Strategy
SEO has evolved quite a bit over the years and is becoming increasingly complex. Google and other search engines are constantly changing their algorithms, therefore it is all the more critical to be relevant and current with search engine best practices This helps businesses ensure long term traffic and rankings to your website.
SEO services will:
- Organically drive traffic to your website
- Increase your presence on search engines
- Drive a more targeted audience to your website
- Result in a higher conversion rate
Working with TEI allows businesses to benefit from a personalized approach of a superior Search Engine Optimization program. You will be guided through each process, and a customized strategy tailored to your niche and market will be created for your brand or business.
- Business Insights: An initial consult to define key elements of your business for the creation of an appropriate strategy.
- Keyword Research: Understanding search volume and level of competition is critical to achieving attainable results. We understand that every industry and market is different. Evaluating what keywords and phrases your audience is using when searching for your industry or business is an important element to SEO.
- Competition: Do you know who your direct competition is? Evaluating different metrics and assessing what your competition is doing allows us to stay ahead of the curve.
- On-Page Optimization: Implementing critical and strategic SEO elements on your website.
- Off-Page Optimization: It is not just what is on your website that matters. Off page optimization refers to external factors which influence your rankings. This includes factors such as link popularity. By using the right techniques in SEO, we make sure that all your online goals are effectively met with. Incorporating all best practices into your customized SEO program with technical On-Page and Off-Page analysis.